The All England Lawn Tennis Club Stadium Tour Tickets
The Best Price Guaranteed
- Rest assured you are getting in OnlineTicketExpress the best prices in the market!
- When comparing our prices, please check carefully all other websites for their final ticket prices including all the hidden extras (VAT, Services and Booking fee), be assured that our final ticket prices are the best in the market - Guaranteed!!!
We Promise You
- Excellent Prices
- All prices already include VAT.
- Secure 128 SSL online booking.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Delivering official tickets to your home/hotel.
- Conducting business since 1994.
For all the tennis-crazed fans out there, Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum is the place to be. The largest tennis museum in the world, it exhibits artefacts dating back to 1955 as well as touch screen computer consoles for visitors to interact with. Visitors are privileged to view memorabilia from famous players dating back to the Victorian times including a fashion exhibit of outfits worn by past and present players and even sample the atmosphere of the prestigious Centre Court. To get a true sense of tennis through the ages, visitors can also go to the Museum’s cinema featuring a 200 degree screen which shows detailed tennis documentaries and matches. For a spine-chilling experience, John McEnroe’s ghost will give a tour of the normally off-limits area giving exclusive anecdotes and reminiscing on his glory days. Finally, for an even more in-depth exploration of the famous Wimbledon grounds, visitors should not miss out on a guided tour including access to Court no.1, the Press Interview Room, the players’ restaurant and terrace and finally, the Centre Court.
Tours occur all year round, excluding home match days, and will be applied for any day of your choose.
Please choose the arrival date to town.