Loftus Road Stadium Tour Tickets
The Best Price Guaranteed
- Rest assured you are getting in OnlineTicketExpress the best prices in the market!
- When comparing our prices, please check carefully all other websites for their final ticket prices including all the hidden extras (VAT, Services and Booking fee), be assured that our final ticket prices are the best in the market - Guaranteed!!!
We Promise You
- Excellent Prices
- All prices already include VAT.
- Secure 128 SSL online booking.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Delivering official tickets to your home/hotel.
- Conducting business since 1994.
QPR offers guided stadium tours that go by the name of Loftus Road Experience. Tours include access to the dressing rooms, players tunnel, dugouts, directors box and media areas, and last about 45 minutes.Loftus Road was built in 1904, but it was only in 1917 that QPR moved to the ground .Loftus Road got its current shape in the late 1960s and early 1970s with the construction of the South Africa Road and Ellerslie Road stands, lifting capacity to about 35,000. In 1980 and 1981, the two stands at both ends were rebuilt.In the 1990s, the stadium was converted into an all-seater, which reduced capacity to below 20,000 seats.Between 2002 and 2004.Loftus Road is located in the Shepherd’s Bush area in the west of London. The stadium lies about 2 miles west from the western edge of Hyde Park, slightly less than 2 miles from Portobello Road in Notting Hill, and about 1.5 miles from Kensington High Street.The Tour includes :The players tunnel,Dressing Rooms,team Dugouts,Exacutive Boxes,The Directors Box,Media Suite,Executive Reception,W12 and club Suites,The club Superstore,The Championship Trophy.Get your Stadium Tour tickets here and feel the great Experience of Loftus Road Stadium.