George Michael Tickets in Liverpool on 10/10/2012
Music Concert - Rock and Pop Tickets
Wednesday, 10/10/2012 19:00
Liverpool Echo Arena, Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Best Price Guaranteed
- Rest assured you are getting in OnlineTicketExpress the best prices in the market!
- When comparing our prices, please check carefully all other websites for their final ticket prices including all the hidden extras (VAT, Services and Booking fee), be assured that our final ticket prices are the best in the market - Guaranteed!!!
We Promise You
- Excellent Prices
- All prices already include VAT.
- Secure 128 SSL online booking.
- Thousands of satisfied customers.
- Delivering official tickets to your home/hotel.
- Conducting business since 1994.
Experience all the adrenaline at Liverpool Echo Arena
The Best Market Price Guaranteed!!!
All Prices Include VAT.
Please Select Category, And Number Of Tickets:
*Please Read Terms & Conditions.
How to Arrive
Bus Lines ?
Most Liverpool city centre bound buses will call at either Queen Square bus station (a 15-minute walk) or Liverpool ONE Bus Station, which is only a five minute walk to ACC Liverpool. The CityLink Route C4 bus links Queen Square bus station, James Street rail station and Liverpool ONE Bus Station to ACC Liverpool. CityLink Route C4 operates every 20 minutes on Mondays to Saturdays and every 30 minutes on Sundays, between 7am – 8pm, with a maximum fare of £1 per journey. Merseytravel prepaid tickets, National Concessionary bus passes and Arriva day tickets are all valid on this service.
Train Lines ?
Virgin Trains operates hourly, direct services from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street (with a journey time of just over two hours). Other long-distance rail services also operate into Liverpool Lime Street station. ACC Liverpool is a 20-minute walk from Lime Street or a short taxi ride. You can also transfer at Lime Street onto the underground Wirral Line trains to James Street station (10 minute walk) or catch the CityLink Route C4 (7am – 8pm) directly to ACC Liverpool. If travelling from outside Merseyside, you can catch an underground train to James Street station from Lime Street station, inclusive of the cost of your ticket. Ring Traveline Merseyside 0871 200 22 33 for up to date information about your bus, train or ferry service. The Traveline is open from 0800 - 2000 every day of the week.